Monday, June 26, 2006

Unreachable Fall Goal

I seem to thrive on having an unreachable goal ahead of me. If I get close I am happier with the fact that I drove myself harder and got what I got, than I am disappointed with missing the goal.

So for the Treherne, MB half marathon in September I am planning for a 1:45:00. My training begins this week. As well, I plan to race at 185 lbs which means a drop of 25 lbs before then. So I will be following my tried and true Weight Watchers program which works for me. Although, I will be eating at the top of the range and eating the activity points as well. I have heard that you can improve your time by 2 seconds per mile for each pound of fat lost up to a point, all else being equal.

Here is the picture that I will use as inspiration. It is my Feb. 2006 Wedding Cruise picture. I was at 200 lbs and I'm the guy getting out of the pool. (Thankfully not one of the two sitting on the bench.)















No comments: